Sage A3 Composite Toe Combat Boot
- Height 9"
- Flesh-side out cattlehide leather and 1200 denier nylon upper
- Padded collar
- Powder coated brass speed hooks and eyelets
- Tight weave nylon lace with sealed tips
- Dimensions™ removable PU footbed
- Composite safety toe cap meeting ASTM F2413-11 standard
- Direct attached construction
- Comfort PU midsole
- Rubber A3 outsole
- Built to American Military Standards
Sage A3 Composite Toe Combat Boot – The A3 series combat boot was specifically designed for every mission: anytime, anywhere, anyplace (A3). This lightweight, combat ready boot features 100% flesh-side out cattlehide leather, 1200 denier nylon, padded collar, brass hardware, Dimensions™ removable polyurethane footbed, and composite safety toe cap that meets ASTM F2413-11 standards. The direct attach construction ensures maximum durability, and the sole features a comfort polyurethane midsole and rugged rubber A3 outsole. These boots are built to American Military Standards with real materials and no imitations.
Ratings & Reviews
Average based on
Excellent color and build quality
by MYNAME -
This was my first pair of comp toe, tall, multipurpose boots. I love the sage color. People regularly ask me about them. The comp wears a little big, compared to non comp boots. These are comfortable from day 1. Very little break in break period.